Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge?
Loch,

I love Golf. I used to gold a lot, and was actually involved with the Lake Erie Junior PGA as a Teen. I used to be able to hold my own, but time and kids have sapped most of my golf time.

The Browns are teasing me with these back to back wins. They really are.

But the indians? Not a word has come out of the Tribe Camp as Winter Meetings are set to begin, and Free Agents are falling into place. I guess it's another season of scraping the bottom of the barrel or a moldy breadcrumb after the "Rich guys" eat all the food.

Pre-Season Football is AWFUL. What makes it even worse, is that those tickets your boss gave you, are the same price as regular season tickets. Couple that with the new NFL Rules about Practice, and the Pre-season is just a glorified scrimmage played in a really big stadium. The play is awful, the players aren't playing hard, because they are still trying to get back into shape, and we are left with something that is wholly unwatchable, unless you are at home, and watching Bernie Kosar get drunk throughout the game while trying to announce it.

He starts less than articulate, and by the end of the 4th quarter, he is damn near impossible to understand. Man I wish we'd stop "Doing him a Solid" and giving him something to do. And if I ever see him wear that Super Bowl Ring again, I might just shut it off. Ugh.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by shoju - 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Taem - 12-02-2012, 07:29 AM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by shoju - 12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Tal - 12-13-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Tal - 12-13-2012, 09:13 PM