Is there any reason to not buy the cheapest computer case I can find?
(12-15-2012, 02:36 AM)DeeBye Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 06:52 AM)kandrathe Wrote: Per day? Per transaction? Per lifetime? It is the case I have. It is big, sturdy, spacious inside and quiet. I approve.

I missed this earlier. Here are the rebate terms (.PDF).

I believe the important part is
Quote: Limit (1) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law.

I went and picked up one case. I decided not to tempt the fickle rebate gods by trying to claim two rebates.

It seems like a nice case, albeit a tad more fancy than what I prefer. My son likes the idea of a LED case fan (it did come with one) and clear side window though. I like the fact that it can easily house up to (by my count) six 120mm case fans in various places.

I'm going to put off buying the mobo/CPU/RAM for a couple of weeks. Pretty soon the online Canadian vendors will be having Boxing Week sales. Right now the cheapest mobo/CPU/RAM combo is about $245 before tax and shipping, and I bet I can find something a lot cheaper during Boxing Week.

I do have a question about the FM2 motherboards. Right now I'm limiting searches to the FM2-A75 ones on Lissa's advice, but I'm seeing a few cheaper A55 motherboards. What's the difference?

This article gives a quick explanation.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there any reason to not buy the cheapest computer case I can find? - by Lissa - 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM