Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(01-23-2013, 08:07 PM)Taem Wrote: This!!! Until GGG puts full respecs in place, I feel equally perterbed at the situation; you may take a set whole branch of skills that looks great on paper, but is useless in the long run and without any way of changing that, then you've just wasted a tremendous amount of time finding that out only to be ridiculed by the kids with no jobs about how come you didn't already know that. Combine that with certain skills that will NEVER be used because of their placement on the skill tree and people being unfamiliar with what that skill does and not wanting to repeat their prior mistakes, and you have a truly terrible method of examining new skills for the casual player, which effectively kills a third of your business. IMO, its a terrible system!

I'm not familiar with PoE beyond seeing it played once or twice, but what you just said sounds a lot like stuff I heard about D2 builds, you place that point, you're done. Which is good and bad, as has been discussed in several threads on here, some in regards to D2, some sparked from D3.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by Kevin - 01-23-2013, 10:13 PM