A few questions about Hellfire
Hello,
this is my first post in this forum, so i hope i post them in the right place Smile
If they belong to somewhere else, please let me know!

I'm playing a legit Warrior in Hellfire 1.01 Singleplayer, currently remaking my old one and i just hit lvl 50 today.
Now there are a few things which i noticed today as well as in the past few weeks and so far nobody i knew could help me out.
I heard of this forum many times before, so maybe you people here know the answers:

1. As i've mentioned, i just hit clvl 50 today.
I had boosted all but one attribute to max with the normal clvl-bonus and additional elixirs. I had kept Strength at 245, so my plan was to use the 5 attributes from the last lvl-up (50) to gain max strength as well.
Weird thing happened though: I didn't gain any attributes with my lvl up today. I repeat: Strength was still at 245, so it should have worked normally, i guess. Do you know what's wrong there or if i have made a mistake? I know that one does not gain life or mana at lvl-up to 50 but attributes?

2. Similar thing with my damage: I did not gain additional damage on my char-screen. I knew there was something missing because i have used the same eq on my old Warrior. But when i took off my weapon (Shirotachi) and replaced it into the weapon slot, suddenly the correct damage appeared.
In numbers: 164-174 Dmg before + after lvlup + using 5x str elixirs to max str since i didnt gain attributes (see question number one) -> 167-177 after lvlup + Shirotachi off and on

Is this normal? Or is it a bug? Or what is it? Confused

3. Not sure if i misread Jarulfs famous and awesome guide but the Grandfather-Sword should be possible to find in Hellfire without problems, correct?

I hope someone can help me Smile

Greetings,
Argand

Messages In This Thread
A few questions about Hellfire - by Argand - 02-27-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: A few questions about Hellfire - by Argand - 03-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: A few questions about Hellfire - by LennyLen - 03-09-2013, 10:18 AM