Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting.
I figured this might be a way to help keep our PoE Conversations a little less cluttered, and easy to manage. Use this to work out deals with Lurkers, Post to your shop (if you have one), and the like.

Standard
I have a standard league shop, but I haven't really hit a point where I have a "Shop" running in anarchy. I'm sure I will at some point, but right now, I only have one anarchy character, and I'm not sure if I'm going to make another one. That will really depend on how the ranger pans out.

If you want something from my standard shop, I would HIGHLY Recommend PMing me, or responding here. I'm not sure how much time I will be spending in Standard in the near future.

Anarchy
I'm looking for gems right now.

Life Gain on Hit
Life Leech
Mana Leech

I haven't had much luck getting good gems to drop, but I do have an extra LMP, and a 7% Decoy Totem, and a Rejuv Totem, and a few other "middle of the road" gems. I also have a couple of resist flasks, and a little bit o' currency if anyone is interested.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting. - by shoju - 06-11-2013, 02:10 PM