what do Americans think about the NSA scandal
(06-13-2013, 12:17 PM)Bolty Wrote: Anyway, to the point, the only thing that surprises me is that people are surprised. I think the majority of Americans just figured that this couldn't or wouldn't be done, while anyone with a technical background likely expected this from the start because it's not hard to do if you have the resources. And the government has the resources...
I figured that they were watching ME. Mostly due to my vast internationalization and known associates. I was even stopped once by Swedish government agents who thought I might be smuggling butter in from Norway.

But, I didn't think they'd be watching everyone. Big Grin

I've been wearing the tinfoil hat for over a decade since they "claimed" Trailblazer "It ran over budget, failed to accomplish critical goals, and was cancelled."

::nod:: >>wink<<

Treadstone? No, no, that was a trial project that we've cancelled. Now, about Blackbriar...
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what do Americans think about the NSA scandal - by kandrathe - 06-13-2013, 01:49 PM