Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health.
Cruel Vaal was not so kind to me. I rushed to get through it though, as I wanted to hit A3 Cruel, which has always been my "end of the road" for melee. My only Merc Characters have been ranged or Summoner.

I died 3 times. But, once was a stupid I zoned in, and vaal was sitting on my face at the portal. I had time to leap slam, drop a new portal, and die. The First one was a "Hey dummy, you hit the wrong flask". The second was the aforementioned face sitting. The third was a "I'm out of Pots, and he has no health bar visible! I can KILL Hi.... eats pavement.

I'm ok with that though. That is a vast improvement for me, over the constant failing that I normally am as melee on the fight. I always either focus too much on adds, or not enough on adds. This was just me making bad decisions with flasks. I'm ok with that.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health. - by shoju - 08-27-2013, 02:45 PM