What The $%#* Happened?
I finally, finally, finally found my first SOJ about a month and a half ago. I transfered it over to my enchantress and cradled it like the jewel it was. Then tonight, a messege pops up about xxx,xxx amount of SOJ's sold to merchants, so I decide after much hesitation that if I sold mine, I could always purchase it back. I did a test run with a few items that seemed to reappear in their appropiate spot, i.e. armor appears in armors, weapons in weapons, etc. So I sold the SOJ and sure enough, it said, xxx,xxx SOJ's sold to merchants. I had been saving up ALL of my gold for just this occassion and thought might actually be the night I spawn a diablo clone in my very own game. So I search through Chari's goods, and my f*&%'in ring is not there anywhere! I exit shop and reenter, but the ring is still not there!?! What did I do wrong? Why did my ring go poof? Shouldn't it have shown up in MISC or ARMOR? Why did my ring dissappear, while other items sold to merchants show up in their trade window? Was I just unlucky, or do people have to somehow amass large quantities of SOJ's to get a d.clone? If the case is the latter, then it would seem Blizzard is fully supporting botting and duping, which is very unfortunate; the little guys like me who don't cheat get shafted in the rear for what, a messege saing my SOJ was sold to merchants? Damn you Blizzard!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
What The $%#* Happened? - by Taem - 10-01-2008, 06:31 AM
RE: What The $%#* Happened? - by Xeniphon - 03-16-2011, 03:02 AM
RE: What The $%#* Happened? - by Hammerskjold - 03-18-2011, 07:37 AM
What The $%#* Happened? - by ShadowHM - 10-01-2008, 12:14 PM
What The $%#* Happened? - by Taem - 10-02-2008, 02:44 AM
What The $%#* Happened? - by Crusader - 10-03-2008, 08:42 AM
What The $%#* Happened? - by --Pete - 10-03-2008, 09:09 PM
What The $%#* Happened? - by Taem - 10-03-2008, 10:06 PM