The Lego Movie. That is all.
My daughter really loves legos and Minecraft. My boys are really into Minecraft, but a little old for a lego movie IMO. I think I'll wait for Blu-ray.

(11-02-2013, 05:51 AM)LemmingofGlory Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 04:58 AM)DeeBye Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_JOBCLF-I

The tumblr response to this would be that it is a double-Hitler vigilante rape-fest of privilege needing checking. HARUMPH.

But my gut response is that Lego games are joyous. They have changed somewhat from their initial pantomime phase (where Lego Batman was supreme among all Lego games), but they are still awesome Saturday-morning-cartoon fare co-op gaming.

I may or may not watch Lego: The Movie, but I did just watch "Sharknado." I am glad I am drinking.

-Lem

Regarding Lego Batman, Lego Starwars was always a huge hit around my house. My girls would play it endlessly, like how we used to watch the same movie over and over when we were kids. And they have it on their Nintendo DS... I don't know how anyone can play those Lego games, I find them so boring, but whatever, the kids love them!

Regarding Sharknado, I heard it was hilarious in a mocking, but fun way. I was considering watching it for a good chuckle. Would you recommend it as a B-rated laugh fest, or is it too me missed?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
The Lego Movie. That is all. - by DeeBye - 11-01-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: The Lego Movie. That is all. - by kandrathe - 11-01-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: The Lego Movie. That is all. - by Taem - 11-05-2013, 07:45 PM