Bourgeois economist basically admits that neo-classical economics is pseudoscience.
(11-17-2013, 07:04 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Ah, you can't really rely on Kyoani to create anything meaningful these days or draw acceptable faces; they've already surrendered to their evil overlords and the excesses of otaku based capitalism.

Otaku based capitalism will be the death of this planet, galaxy, nay, universe. No, seriously guise, I'm super serious sayin' it. It's the -Truth-, and I am not afraid to say it.

Quote:Shaft though I heard is ahead of them...

I will ever so humbly admit, that I might not be familiar with their work. I of course have heard of the studio\name, but there is a lot of studio shuffling and offshoots at the moment.

However, I strongly suspect they are also tainted by Otaku-pitalizm as well.

I am keeping an eye out on Studio Trigger at the moment, since I heard they're mostly ex Gainax Studio, and many of their artist previously worked on Gurren Lagann.

A somewhat overly emotional re-constructionist Political and Labor Mechanization Allegory tale, and or a modern retelling of the Matryoshka Doll Social Analogy. With a flawed understanding (of course, due to KKKapitalizm) of a mixed up Power Spiralling Out cautionary tale. But admittedly, it's still enjoyable nonetheless, at least for the proles.

And their latest series managed to snag Hiroyuki Sawano to score their soundtrack.

Quote:It's a magical girl series about where the long black haired one has seen her comrades fall repeatedly to vices because they were lured by temptations of modern day society (Drug Abuse, Depression, thievery, and excessive obsesion with augmentation procedures.) but she makes a brillant stand against the man who is exploiting all their labor like typical capitalist overlords and unlike the rest would keep going on in the face of failure instead of killing themselves over something dumb,

Hmmm...I like, I like. I'd like to see someone like Studio Trigger, maybe even Studio Wit do something similar in this genre. But we could use some visuals , even for just place holders. Let's brainstorm and barnstorm the chars here.

Main char girl:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=219&pictureid=1538]

Name: Komi Ni-sama, aka Komi-chan.
Blood type:???
Favourite food: Red Pocky
Power Level:???
Possible Tsundere type.

Antagonist, possible switch to secondary protagonist (maybe even...muv luv interest...?) after the first major story arc:

[Image: lupin_the_third_mine_fujiko_to_iu_onna-0...=533&h=300]

Name: Ya-gyu Wara Kazutoro aka Senpai McDreamy
Blood type: A-
Favourite food: Salty Otaku-pitalist tears
Power Level: Dependent on the amount of attention he gets.

Quote:like their crush not liking them or some shit. :p

I think that's very doable for the first major story arc.
A classic, ' Kyaaa! I hope Senpai notices me today!' storyline for ep1 that introduces the cast, and starts the first story arc to ep 10. After which we can shift gears and turn it into a super angsty edgy poli sci fi drama-commie-dy series.

[Image: 4873247+_76646c2fde69d09d939a835422d9bfc1.gif]

Quote:Better enjoy it before they start milking the franchise.

Damn you Otaku Capitalism! Damn you all to Heinz Katsup!1111

Messages In This Thread
re - by Hammerskjold - 11-05-2013, 08:26 AM
kyaa! - by Hammerskjold - 11-19-2013, 11:20 PM