Righteous Fire. - How to build?
So, I've been looking at some of the gems that I have sitting around, that I've never used, and I came across righteous fire.

I tried it once. But I didn't understand it completely, and as such, it was a very short lived experiment.

But, now that I understand the gem, I'm contemplating making either a Templar, or Scion Righteous Fire Build.

I'm just not... 100% sure on how to do it.

This, was my original thought. This is a templar version of the build. To make it the scion version of the build, you just swap starting points (mana regen for 12 health) and you have it.

Why I was thinking this:

This tree has 5.5% Life Regen Per second. and a "decent" pool of health, though I'm not sure that it's enough HP.

I'm assuming, that increased Area of Effect is going to work with it, since it is an AoE skill, so I picked up some AoE increasers.

I'm assuming that my RF will be linked with Life Leech. Though, I'm not sure what else I would want to link it with, probably Iron Will, since my tree is Str heavy, and I'm assuming... Increased Burning Damage? Or would that just roast me quickly?

I'm also Assuming that I'm going to be using a Cast When Damage Taken, that is linked to Enduring Cry. That should be a nice boost, even at the mentioned, cap of 4 procs per second.

I'm also assuming that I'd Run Vitality.
I was thinking, if I can get enough Dex, I could also run arctic armour to cut the damage I take, slow monsters stuck in my AoE, and provide some defense.

For that, I'd Probably want to try and run Clarity as well. Which then means I'm going to need a reduced mana gem, to try and keep up with Arctic Armour.

For gear, I'm assuming Deodre's Gloves are a good choice. As well as Araku Tiki, both of which I have, in either difficulty I were going to try and become a burning kamikaze.

Past that, I'm assuming that I will be gearing like any other caster.

Do people cast other spells, or just curses while burning wraeclast down like the human torch?

Anyway, if anyone can give me some tips / tricks, You'd make me a happy guy. After I get my Scion mapping, this will probably become a novelty type thing I work on.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 11-08-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by MonTy - 11-09-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by Frag - 11-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 11-25-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 12-03-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 12-04-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 12-06-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by whyBish - 03-01-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by whyBish - 06-21-2014, 11:31 PM