Required reading for 4th graders in Illinois....
Quote:Whose 'we'? You? I never even heard of you, though you seem to have a bad habit of talking and acting like a bush league wannabe scrub duelist.

'I'll challenge you!11' is something only betas yip out. The -Real Alpha- dogs don't go barking at every cars that pass by.

More like, you have a habit of talking out of your ass, which is why I've had you on ignore the last 2+ years, and this would be what, maybe the 3rd time in that period I have read one of your ridiculous posts!?

Quote:In blunt terms, I am as versed and skilled in the art of True D1 Dueling, as you are in the Realest of Truest Marxism.

Prove it. Far as I can see, you are better at trolling and flapping your gums than anything else. Acktionz speakz louda than wordz.

Quote:At least you're honest about your fear.

Yes, me utterly destroying you in D1 PvP to the point where you are embarassed to show yourself around these neck o' the woods again, and thus being personally responsible for your social demise of is a fear of mine. But one I am willing to accept, since you put your claim to almighty skills out there.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Required reading for 4th graders in Illinois.... - by FireIceTalon - 12-03-2013, 10:48 PM