Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
First of all I'd like to say thank you for your work. Admittedly I barely got to try out this mod/patch due to my current laptop issues, but the list of changes looks well thought out, and the ability to turn them on and off to fit personal playstyle is great.

With that in mind some comments:
- Is it possible for you to provide options to turn off features from Marsh's mod that you use for base? While most of his fixes are good as well a few strike me as things that would be nice to be possible to turn off (not blocking attacks you're resistant to for example strikes me as bit of an double-edged mod).
- Regarding "affixes that can't be fixed without causing items to morph" - assuming I understand "morph" correctly here (i.e. that it means existing items with those affixes changing), would it be possible to include a fix for them anyway and just have it turned off by default. That way people like me who play SP mostly and don't care about affecting those prefixes could use those fixes Wink
- According to Jarluf's Guide class inherent block value resets to 0 in games after the first - any chance of fixing that?
- Another potential bug for fixing from JG - Monk and Bard multipliers for hp/mana recovery is 1.0 instead of 1.5 when using potions of rejuvination.

Mmmm, I think I had something else on my mind but it eludes me. Anyway regardless if any of the above can be done, thanks again for doing a great job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Malek - 04-07-2014, 02:43 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM