Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(05-05-2014, 05:52 PM)Belix Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 05:06 PM)Mayhem Wrote: Okay well, good to know, even though i'm not sure where i need to activate or deactivate things if you can elaborate on this.

If you open the cowqueston.dat file that came from A3 with a text editor like Notepad, you should find a list of named codes. Sections can be disabled by inserting a # (pound symbol) at the start of each line in it, or you can enable features like the Cow Quest by removing the #'s from the start. Take care to only comment or uncomment an entire code from 'start' to 'end' as uncommenting only part of it will have undesired results.

The Cow Quest can be found near the top of the file; it must be activated here now since Marsh modified Hellfire to ignore Command.txt, which was the traditional way of activating the Cow Quest; v1.02 *always* enables the Bard, Barbarian, Celia etc.

(05-05-2014, 05:06 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I almost forgot about it. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but theres a problem with the Auric Amulet.
That is a bug I created unintentionally - fixed in the next version. Smile

In fact, the patch is likely all the contain of cowqueston.dat ?

It would be a really different way of making modification of Hellfire. kind of impressive for me Smile I would love to do such a thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Mayhem - 05-07-2014, 05:20 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM