Setting up WiFi for work, Need some tips.
Well, I have the layout map. Which is the biggest problem, thanks to the building's walls and structure.
My Budget, was less than 1500 to add the repeaters + cable + tablets
I ended up going with a nice repeater that New Egg had on sale after consulting with Frag on the phone, as my boss came to me and said "we need to get these purchased today."
I also picked myself a new work keyboard, which should make my life much easier with extra macro keys to make things like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Turbo Lister, Filezilla, phpmyadmin, and the like easier to use with recordable macros, and easy retrieval.

The cable is something I will be running, The install is something that I will be doing. The setup after that, will be handled by our Dell Tech, who when I called said that everything should continue to run fine, and that adding the tablets should be a 60 minute process.

Thank God I was able to get them to pre-load the security software I wanted to shut down a lot of things.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Setting up WiFi for work, Need some tips. - by shoju - 12-19-2013, 07:08 PM