Path of Exile Patch 1.04 - And a Merry Christmas to you!
(01-01-2014, 04:26 PM)shoju Wrote: Happy New Year to you MonTy!

I'm pleased with the game right now, and feel like as I get higher in level, the happier I am, even though I'm really frustrated with the upgrade process at this point. We'll see how it goes moving forward, but DAMMIT MAN! I get tired of staring at the same piece of gear for too long.

Haha, I hear ya. Just think how nice it'll feel after you get that upgrade! On my 90 I've been wearing the same gear for 6-7 months. Not sure if I'll ever "find" an upgrade.

I do plan on jumping back in the game soon, but going to try self-found. The other clan I joined was fun, which focused more on Hardcore and mapping, but I've found I do enjoy it more when I go about my own business. Also most of the wealth and good items I've amassed has been through trading, which at the end of the day, doesn't feel too accomplishing. Going to try a new self-found account and see how it goes. First character is going to be a CI Cold Crit Caster (FP + Ice Spear). Should be fun trying to see if I can pull off ES/CI self-found untwinked!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile Patch 1.04 - And a Merry Christmas to you! - by MonTy - 01-01-2014, 06:00 PM