Path of Exile Patch 1.04 - And a Merry Christmas to you!
I have to say, that I have had the most fun on my Scion. I'm now 79, and I'm "pretty much" self found. I mean, I have "some" trade stuff, but I rarely sell. Mostly, I buy.

I don't have "a lot" of wealth, but I now have more "currency" in Domination than I have in Standard, and Standard, has everything from Standard, and then Anarchy.

But, now that I've done some work, a better grasp on vendor recipes, and a metric ton of theorycraft / due diligence on my build, I feel like I'm doing so much better than I had previously, on any character.

And while I know that MonTy is planning to do Self Found, If anyone is playing in Domination, or wants to start a char in Domination, let me know. I will check and see what I have to help you out, should you want some gear / Gems.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile Patch 1.04 - And a Merry Christmas to you! - by shoju - 01-02-2014, 02:02 AM