Building a character for Hell Mode and uber Tristram
I'll take a look at the guide and see what I can do. Cause these countess runs aren't as profitable as I'd wish them to be. I don't think it was necessary to make these runes 1 in 2 million a chance to drop, that's ridiculous. And these ladder resets are frustrating cause they put pressure on playing obsessively if you want high end runewords, because some of the best are ladder only.

Thanks for the guide, I'm glad you sent it cause its either that or I'd end up having to buy a few high end runes cause I would never make it all in 6 months. I never liked the ladder, seems pointless (in my perspective, I mean to offense to people who enjoy it). Its just you get people playing 24 hour, friends taking over or people botting, so its abused. And the cost is pressure on the player who wants to play casual to average amount but wants to build special items over a lengthy period of time. The ladder resets and all your friends move on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a character for Hell Mode and uber Tristram - by TheKingofKewl - 01-14-2014, 02:48 PM