What version of diablo should I play?
I finally tried The Hell out after wanting to all these years. This game is just brutal, lol, in a word. I was shocked at the challenge factor right from the get go after having played vanilla D1 for so many years (and primarily on high level, perfectly geared chars at that). While I think difficulty curve is a bit steep, I think its a great mod overall, and it presents a "genuine" challenge compared to say inferno difficulty on D3 does (which was largely artificial difficulty, at least originally). The atmosphere is incredible, even darker and grittier than vanilla D1, lots of pretty cool new items and skills, and so forth.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What version of diablo should I play? - by FireIceTalon - 02-08-2014, 12:41 AM