EA, Dungeon Keeper 2, £79.99 microtransactions {boggle}
(02-03-2014, 09:12 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 09:05 PM)kandrathe Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 06:41 PM)shoju Wrote: This is why I love, adore, drool, over GGG's implementation of Microtransactions in Path of Exile.

[Image: groupshot.jpg]

But, what's that up in the tree?

It's a rock throwing monkey, of course. Apparently, there is a gorilla, out of camera view, calling his whole pack down. You wouldn't want to see a picture taken just a few seconds later. Eek!

In view, however, is a kiwi. This small rotund bird will protect them using its powers of non-flight!

Relating to the topic at hand of senseless premium game content, last night I saw "Fable Anniversary Edition" (i.e. Fable 1 HD for an unthinkable $40) was released on XBLA and I proceeded not to care because Molyneux. But then I saw a DLC release for the damn thing, and my jaw dropped. Who does this? It'd be like HD versions of RE4 providing Leon's extra outfits as DLC (disc-locked content). If you release essentially an "Ultimate Edition" of a game -- most especially a rather old game -- you don't leave things out. It's giving the players the finger. Are Fable fans really this rabid that they don't mind?

-Lem

Messages In This Thread
RE: EA, Dungeon Keeper 2, £79.99 microtransactions {boggle} - by LemmingofGlory - 02-05-2014, 02:05 PM