Lurker Guild Mates: Please Read.
Domination, and Nemesis have ended. We're all in Standard / Hardcore for the next few weeks. I hope the new leagues were as awesome for you as they were for me.

The Guild Bank, is going to need some attention. Just remove things from the remove only tab, and merge with other tabs, should work. There wasn't much in the Domination Stash.

I do plan on working over the Guild Stash in Standard as time allows, and parting with some of the items that I have in my stash and adding them there. If anyone has stuff they would like to add that'd be great. No one has to, don't feel like your obligated. But I know I have 20 stash tabs, and I'm stuffed to the gills.

I do have a map or two that I would like to run in this time, if people would like to. I have a Poorjoy's Asylum. It's the UNique Temple Map. It's supposedly pretty tough, and If I could get a group to go, I think it'd be a good time.

It is a level 71 map, so it will need some good geared chars to take it down.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Lurker Guild Mates: Please Read. - by shoju - 02-24-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Lurker Guild Mates: Please Read. - by Frag - 02-25-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Lurker Guild Mates: Please Read. - by shoju - 02-25-2014, 08:37 PM