Can I get a quick rundown on Crimea?
Have not listened or read the news in the past month because I've been occupying all my time hiking, biking, and staying generally fit with friends and enjoying it immensely! So I've caught a few blips on the radio, and it's actually making me more confused.

What I think I heard: Ukraine started a civil war, Russia came to give the government a hand, USA told them no, Crimea... I have no idea how this fits into the equation, and now USA is putting sanctions on the rich in Russia for some reason I don't comprehend. Trying to read the news to get a quick synopsis, but just getting current news which doesn't make any sense without knowing the full story, and honestly, I don't feel like reading a thousand pages to find the answer, but I know some of you guys here know whats going on. So I humbly ask for a quick breakdown of current events, if anyone cares to oblige me?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Can I get a quick rundown on Crimea? - by Taem - 03-24-2014, 05:10 AM