Reaper of Souls - initial reaction
(03-27-2014, 02:31 PM)pakman Wrote: I am having fun so far, but can't decide what difficulty to to play on. My monk is currently trying to play through Act V on T2, but I think I might lower that.

I think I've settled on T1 for act V. I may even just turn it down to master for my secondary toons. For I - IV, T2 seemed almost too easy. However, running T2 in V feels like having cranked it up another notch or two from the earlier acts. Just a small bit of inattentiveness can get your toon dead real fast. I love playing at my edge, but reviving over and over gets old. Maybe when I get my wizard decked out with the best of what I see going by in guild chat, I'll dip my toes into higher again, even T6 (very doable in I - IV, just very very slow Wink ).

Just in case anybody hasn't heard this already, I am loving D3 2.0! Heart I have barely touched POE since the patch hit. They are even starting the race season tomorrow (I got hooked real bad last season) and I don't know if I will even bother with it.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reaper of Souls - initial reaction - by LochnarITB - 03-27-2014, 09:36 PM