It's about time we talk about Syria...
Can't say I have been following the current events in the Middle East closely so details are still sketchy to me; been working full time and tending to a new girlfriend whom I have fallen deeply in love with thus politics have kind of been put on the back burner (other than the intellectual discussions me and her have had).

One thing that is bugging me though is how the federal government is yappin' about how broke they are and slashed over $8 billion dollars on food stamps, yet somehow came up with $20 billion+ to fight ISIS. Of course, the same windbags shouting for austerity now were quieter than a fucking church mouse when the GOP occupied the White House. Actually no, they weren't quiet, they were shouting "spend spend spend!!!". Go figure. And btw, ISIS is no threat to US interests whatsoever. They are a fly on our ass, and far less of a threat to US interests than the established states (Iran, Syria, etc).
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's about time we talk about Syria... - by FireIceTalon - 10-03-2014, 04:14 AM