New games I wish were worth getting...
I'll start with; The Legend of Korra.

I watched the entire Avatar series with my kids, and I wish the game were worth getting, but according to this Gamespot Review... I'll save my money and wait for someone else to do it right.

by Kevin VanOrd in GameSpot on October 21, 2014 Wrote:"The Avatar universe is rich with fantastical history and earnest storytelling, but those elements are nowhere to be found in The Legend of Korra (the game, and not the excellent animated program), which tries its best to boot M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender film out of its rightful position as "worst Avatar-related thing yet produced." What rescues developer Platinum's short downloadable game from earning that not-so-coveted title is the elemental bending itself: it's not very complicated to perform, but it looks flashy and fun, and proves that The Legend of Korra could have (should have) been, at very least, a serviceable beat-em-up."
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
New games I wish were worth getting... - by kandrathe - 10-21-2014, 06:31 PM