Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide
Why did I suddenly decide to come back for WoD, even though I said I wouldn't?

Um, okay; let's see what would work for my main character. Solo and guildless Tauren Hunter. Leatherworker/Skinner.

Naturally the no-brain option for small buildings would be Tannery, Salvage Yard, and Storehouse, yes? Or am I misreading things and having profession buildings allows you to craft a good chunk of of that profession's items while withholding the best-in-profession recipes for anyone not competent in that profession? If so, I'd probably swap the Storehouse for... something else.

Medium: Not actually a full-on raider. I mean, I'll probably do LFR at endgame, but being guildless I won't actually be raiding the bleeding edge. I do PvP a fair chunk, so the Gladiator's Sanctum is appealing, but I'm torn between the Inn and Trading Post. Wait, the Barn actually has some LW synergy too. Damn.

Large: Stables. So. Very. Useful. Spirit Lodge and Goblin Workshop don't seem useful at all, so I'll probably go with the War Mill and maybe switch to Barracks (If that's possible) once I've exhausted questing.

Ugh, why did I only find out about this now?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386

Messages In This Thread
Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide - by Bolty - 11-12-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide - by NiteFox - 11-12-2014, 10:37 AM