Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide
Ok, so the cake walk is over. Now at 100, and having exploited many of the Draenor rare creatures resource gifts, I'm struggling to gather up the 2000 GR to upgrade to a level 3 Garrison (now at about 1600). The trading post is a good source, but I'm not getting many follower missions that yield GR. Having access to the bank has been helpful, but a salvage yard for my 2nd small plot may have been the more prudent choice. I am regretting now converting any GR at the TP into herbs for skilling my alchemy (although I should have all the recipes in < 20 days now).

Now, I think, once you've done the questing missions giving away GR, the supply becomes pretty much whatever you generate at your garrison. Hang onto it, because while it seems good during leveling, I now believe it is really a pretty precious commodity. My advice is that until all you're buildings are at level 3, and your complement of 20-30 followers are fully leveled.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide - by Bolty - 11-12-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Ridiculously Useful Garrison Guide - by kandrathe - 11-24-2014, 08:34 PM