Auto Hotkey
If anyone knows this program, I need help. Two days ago, I got a compound fracture of my left forearm while skating. Now I'm stuck on my couch healing but in the meantime, I'm trying to play this brainless browser game called Clicker Heroes. The problem is I only got 1-working hand, so I need to get the middle-mouse button & left-mouse button, when pressed together, to simulate holding down ctrl, and the middle-mouse button by itself to simulate holding shift - these controls are used in game to purchase units in the tens or hundreds and is not being used as a cheat tool fyi. Anyway, ahk says ctrl or shift is being pressed, but the units don't appear for purchase in higher amounts so I guess the game is blocking ahk because it thinks I'm cheating which is frustrating because just chicken pecking this has taken me over 15-minutes... If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Auto Hotkey - by Taem - 11-29-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: Auto Hotkey - by LochnarITB - 11-29-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Auto Hotkey - by Taem - 11-29-2014, 07:23 PM