Pardon Me, But it's been too long
(03-05-2015, 04:59 PM)shoju_dos Wrote: I was in a band, but now I'm just jamming in my house, nurturing my 12 year old's desire to drum, and writing some stuff. I have plans for a self written, self recorded (Okay, my Brother in law will be aiding in the engineering) album that is all me. My influences, my likes, my schizophrenic musical tastes, all boiled down into an album that will be Rock, Country (think Cash, not current), Alternative, 90's grunge, 80's hair metal, all rolled into an album. I have ~5 songs pieced together, and ready to record the instrumentation for, but I haven't written a single lyric. I'm not much of a lyricist, and I'm an average to "meh" singer at best.
My office is on the same floor with private music instruction, including voice. What I've learned over the years (other than which are my least favorite instruments) is that voice, like any instrument benefits from practice and coaching.

From your tastes, as you describe them, I'm thinking you should break through with ковбой гранж металла (Russian for, Cowboy Grunge Metal).
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Pardon Me, But it's been too long - by shoju_dos - 02-03-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Pardon Me, But it's been too long - by Bolty - 02-05-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Pardon Me, But it's been too long - by kandrathe - 03-05-2015, 05:42 PM