MyBattle [Diablo 2 Priv Server]
If someone at my workplace puts up a vending machine in the lobby and a kid gets his arm mangled because he reached up to grab a toy that didn't drop properly, who get's sued, the man who own's the vending machine, or me as a merchant? I do of course because I let him put his machine on my property.

When you allow other's to post private servers, just be sure they represent everything you'd want the lounge to represent because if a member here click on an "approved" link and is taken to a site which promotes cheating, who do you think is to blame? I personally know of some servers who allow maphacks and other cheats, and other's that are intolerant of all types of cheating. I also know from talking with lots of people who play on private servers that quite a bit of them use pirated software to log into these servers which is why they don't play on battle.net, which is totally ridiculous considering you can download the game and purchase legitimate cd keys for $10 off item shops. If someone can't afford $10 for a game, then maybe they shouldn't play it?

As for private servers themselves, I have no issue against them myself. Hell, I've played on d2m to play MXL, Eastern Sun, and SNEJ, and the new TSW realm for Median XL Ultimative. If the server is legitimately hosted in a country where it is legal to run a private bnet server, then why do I care if other's want to promote it?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Diablo 2 Private Server [MyBattle] - by Cosxi - 04-25-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Diablo 2 Private Server [MyBattle] - by Bolty - 04-25-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Diablo 2 Private Server [MyBattle] - by Taem - 05-02-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: Diablo 2 Private Server [MyBattle] - by Taem - 05-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Mybattle Diablo 2 Private Server - by nyne - 06-08-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: Diablo 2 Private Server [MyBattle] - by Bolty - 06-11-2013, 12:57 PM
MyBattle [Diablo 2 Priv Server] - by Fogeeno - 10-22-2016, 07:04 PM