Autism, exploitation and Capitalism
Quote:That is communism.

No, it fucking isn't. Your entire argument (as usual) is a strawman fallacy. What you are arguing against is Stalinism, which has zero to do with communism, or Marxism as a methodological paradigm for that matter. If you hate Stalinism so much, perhaps you should go make your arguments against Stalinists (im sure they will totally give a fuck on what you think, but maybe worth a try). But nowhere in any original Marxist texts is what you are arguing against even mentioned, let alone actually advocated. Your intellectual dishonesty knows no bounds.

Quote:So I'm not biased.

Right. Says the apologist for white nationalism who uses Brietbart as his "news" source. Propaganda is indeed a wonderful thing for the people who run that shitheap, since it helps to both create and reinforce a special kind of idiocy much to the delight of our fuher elect. Why don't you take a selfie of you in your white hoodie for all of us to see? At least then, you'd be being honest with both yourself and everyone else here. Your REAL reason for hating leftists (especially those of the revolutionary variety) has nothing to do with you being poor, and everything to do with the fact we wont give you fashies a platform to express your archaic racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist views upon. Indeed, fascists deserve no freedom of speech or tolerance whatsoever under ANY circumstances, and I have no qualms in stating that fact.

Quote:I just understand things.

It would seem not.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autism, exploitation and Capitalism - by FireIceTalon - 12-15-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Autism, exploitation and Capitalism - by Tal - 12-07-2016, 03:51 PM