Democrats' Response To President Trump
(01-25-2017, 07:48 AM)eppie Wrote: I know from your immigration background your political views are to be expected but that shows that the US fails.
I guess you missed the previous post by Ashock, wherein the Democrat from Idaho suggested white people shut up. You had a great chance to follow that advice, and didn't.

Trump is chaotic neutral, I think. His "build a wall" is already getting a reaction in Texas, much of it negative, as in against. I think it's been one of the worst ideas floated in the past ten years -- yes, that wall thing is about a ten year old idea so it's not even original with Trump.

You actually don't know much about America, so maybe that Democrat's advice is some you ought to take to heart.

By the time Trump's four years are up (no way he gets a second round) we'll all be able to sing, with the Greatful Dead: What a long, strange trip it's been.

None of you can predict the future, and I sure can't. Unlike you, my only attempt will be to predict that in four years he'll lose interest in the work that job takes, and everyone will have had quite their fill.

Check back in four years and cite this post.

For my money, Trump's "let's start a tariff war" is also a poorly advised policy. I hope a few people can get him to see reason on that. I'd have thought he'd understand what a win - win deal is ... what with his book "The Art of the Deal" and all that. Maybe not.

Most presidents get that "100 days thing" and I suggest to the rest of you that you afford this latest example of the American experiment in self government the same courtesy ... unless you are just rude by nature.

In that case, if you can't afford that courtesy, you're just like Trump: rude ... and I congratulate you on your hypocrisy.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by Occhidiangela - 01-29-2017, 11:13 PM