Democrats' Response To President Trump
(01-30-2017, 10:02 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 09:34 PM)Ashock Wrote: Pah, I've not even started. OTOH, you call those on the right, let's see..... nazis, homophobes, racists, sexists... shall I go on?

I call them for what they are, and will continue to do so, so long as they hold such ideologies. If they don't want to be labled such things, then maybe they should change their ideology and verbage.

Quote:I think I'm entitled.

Indeed, most conservatives do see themselves as an entitled bunch. But you aren't. You thinking you are entitled to be a discriminatory douche canoe under the false guise of 'freedom of speech' is just another of your wild right-wing fantasies.

Quote:I know, as I do not agree with you, I must be shut down.

Well, this is the internet, and this isn't my forum. I can't shut you down. I can (and will) however, call you out for what you are everytime you spew your hateful and discriminatory claptrap. Go over to libcom.org or revleft.com and try and preach your garbage over there and see what happens. You would indeed be shut down (banned) with the quickness, and rightfully so.

And yet, you've still not quoted me on anything that would prove that I am what you accuse me of being. Regurgitating the same baseless accusations must be so hard on you, poor thing.

Must be frustrating for you. Keep digging. See, I don't need to dig. All I need to do, is to look at any current page with your response on it, and I have more than enough.

Just as the attitude of any average progressive, YOUR intolerant and hateful attitude is EXACTLY the attitude that you accuse ME of having.

Need intellectual stimuli.....Getting bored with you again.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by Ashock - 01-30-2017, 10:16 PM