Democrats' Response To President Trump
(01-30-2017, 10:16 PM)Ashock Wrote: And yet, you've still not quoted me on anything that would prove that I am what you accuse me of being. Regurgitating the same baseless accusations must be so hard on you, poor thing.

Seems you suffer from short-term meomry loss. Is not the term 'libtard', what I just fucking called you out on 2 posts ago, a discriminatory term towards intellectually/congnitively disabled persons? Most every thread you make or post in is laced with discrimination of some sort, so no, they are not baseless accusations - they are factual observations of what you post. You deny it, just as you deny climate change, in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Oh I forgot, that's just your perspective (even if your perspective has been proven wrong by contradicting evidence and data).

Quote:Just as the attitude of any average progressive, YOUR intolerant and hateful attitude is EXACTLY the attitude that you accuse ME of having.

Yep, I am intolerant and hateful of racism, sexism, ableism, and other discriminatory and deplorable ideas - as most decent human beings are, and should be. You can't deal with that, it seems, because you are not a decent human being.

Quote:Need intellectual stimuli.....Getting bored with you again.....

The steaming shit piles of Breitbart and Stormfront await you. You'll get all the intellectual stimuli you need there. Rolleyes
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by FireIceTalon - 01-30-2017, 10:53 PM