Democrats' Response To President Trump
You asked for a quote. I gave you one. I could have given you many, many more, but you didn't specifiy a number. One is enough to prove my point. It matters not.

More importantly, me insulting you and your views, and the hateful views of right-wing ideology in general, is nowhere near as offensive, threatening, or dangerous as said views that I attack. Anger is a legitimate response to discrimination whether you like it or not, and there would be no anger if there was no discrimination to begin with.

Conservatives always harp on about how people need to take responsibility for their actions,but that same philosophy doesn't apply to them. Well, you reep what you sow. You expect to spew your hateful and derogatory views without pissing people off, or other consequences? You live in a fucking dream world if thats what you expect. As I've said before, speech has causation. If you can't deal with that, then maybe you should rethink what you say, or say nothing at all.

Everything I've said to you is well earned, including all the quotes you listed above. I take none of it back. You may not like it, but at least I don't attack you based on your race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability (if you have one), citizenship status, and the like - as you do with others. I attack your views (which should be attacked and challenged), and your character (or the lack thereof).

But maybe now that I am going to screenshot everytime you make a discriminatory remark, you will think twice about the verbage and context of what you are saying before you post. I don't need to worry about anything I say to you, cause nothing I say to you has discriminatory foundations behind it - because that isn't the type of person I am. Anyone who is offended at how I critique your views is probably just an apologist for YOUR views anyways, and therefore I couldn't care less what they think about what or how I say things to you.

Just be glad we aren't on Revleft.com, Libcom.org or something like that, cause if you think I am aggressive here, LOL man.... this is absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING. The way I speak to you here on LL is a "toned down" version of how I would speak to you elsewhere. Believe that.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats' Response To President Trump - by FireIceTalon - 01-31-2017, 12:45 AM