Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?)
And our Nazi-in-chief just pardoned the American gestapo Joe Arpaio, after he was found guilty of illegally racial profiling. So much for bourgeois rule-of-law. Just another example in a history of literally millions of examples of how the system will always favor the ruling class and its state henchman over regular working people. The quote in my sig, once again, rings true. Trump stated that he was found guilty of "doing his job", and indeed, Trump is (for once) actually right about something: it is the job of the American Gestapo to keep those unruly workers in line.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freedom of Speech (did I miss something?) - by FireIceTalon - 08-26-2017, 08:19 PM