On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players.
(09-19-2017, 12:14 PM)Tal Wrote: You paint an entire profession with a broad paint brush because it fits your narrative.

No. It has absolutely nothing to do with any "narrative" I conjured up, and everything to do with an observation of material reality and the historical origin and role of the police as an organization.

Cops, by their very position in society and by their very purpose, are class enemies of the proletariat (especially of those in ethnic minority groups). Their duty is to protect ruling class interests and preserve private property relations. The thoughts and intentions of individual cops are much less important than the fundamental role police have, as an organization, within capitalist society. You rarely, if ever, see police oppressing or harassing members of the ruling, exploiting class. Even the military is less reactionary than the police, since historically the military has on certain occasions, gone over to the revolutionary side. Not to mention, that they are more economically conscripted than the police are. I can't think of any historical moment where the police have done this. The same is true in non-revolutionary moments of class struggle, such as a workers strike - the police almost always take the side of the bosses. American cops in particular are bordering on being a terrorist organization, if they aren't one already.

Aside from those facts, most cops are sociopathic and power hungry asshats that get off on bullying people with an ironfist. Probably bullied in high school (or even did the bullying then as well) so they figure they can join a profession where the tables are turned or where they can continue and expand their bullying ways with impunity. They are also extremely trigger happy and love to escalate situations at any opportunity to have an excuse to shoot someone. Further, they generally seem to have a special contempt for ordinary people. No broad brushes here, just me telling it like it ACTUALLY is - not how I think it is, or ought to be.

What makes it even worse, these thugs actually have a union. Despicable. NWA said it best: FUCK THE POLICE.

If cops and their sympathizers don't like the above observations, then perhaps cops should take up a more HONORABLE and HUMANITARIAN profession. Such as being a NURSE, for instance.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: On assaulting Nurses and Pro Football players. - by FireIceTalon - 09-19-2017, 02:30 PM