Diablo: Remastered (MOD)
Hello everyone.

I've been aware of this place's existence for years, but somehow, never really ended up here until now. Wow... I now realize I should have.

You might have heard my name mentioned once recently, in the post about the Diablo Discord, which I still invite you to take part in. There's always at least 20 people online and occasionally we do organize games, even though usually for The Hell Mod. Oh that's right, I'm Poseidon The Hell Mod Community Manager for a lack of a better term Big Grin

In any case, I'm here for something completely different. For the last ~2 months I have taken up to streaming Diablo Ironman runs (both standard and lock-in), using the http://diablopat.ch patch 2.0.1 which runs great with Battle.net. It certainly makes things easier, but I still wish things could be better.

And once I heard there will be no Diablo announcements this year at Blizzcon, I thought "Why not start up a Diablo: Remastered (MOD) project?". So I did (barely).

I wrote up a concept and made a poll to gauge interest on The Hell Forums: http://goo.gl/EtzDH4 This subsection of the forum is completely open and requires no registration. Feel free to stop by and vote, and post if you wish. Of course, you can do so here as well, I will keep an eye out.

Browsing through some other threads here, I'd be interested to know if and how I can get in touch with: people responsible for Freeablo, people who did Khanduras, the person who DiabloFixed (his blog and googlesite have 0 contact information), and generally anyone willing to participate in such a project.

Thanks for listening/reading and I hope to hear from your guys soon Smile

Messages In This Thread
Diablo: Remastered (MOD) - by Poseidon - 10-12-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Diablo: Remastered (MOD) - by FireIceTalon - 10-12-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Diablo: Remastered (MOD) - by Sir Krist - 10-14-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Diablo: Remastered (MOD) - by Poseidon - 10-14-2017, 07:56 AM