The Last Jedi (spoilers will be here, you have been warned)
Not to disparage your argument - you're correct on all counts - but I enjoyed TLJ because I knew it was a Star Wars movie going in, so I turned my brain off.

I'm not sure what people expect out of these movies. I came to see badass moments like Luke getting blasted to smithereens (supposedly) and coming out of the smoke just standing there like nothing happened. That was awesome. I came to see Finn battle Brienne from Game of Thrones. That was also awesome. I hope they bring her (meaningless) character back because she's fun. Evil for the sake of evil, no explanation or backstory needed.

Turn your brain off and just enjoy the ride, man. Smile If you think about ANY Star Wars movie, you'll realize none of them make sense and you quite possibly think differently about the originals because you were a kid when you first saw them. When you're a kid, you don't think about how a tribe of cuddly teddy bears took out a full legion of stormtroopers.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Last Jedi (spoilers will be here, you have been warned) - by Bolty - 01-12-2018, 10:15 PM