Wow! Trump's Comments Actually Shock Me!
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/t...index.html

I was going to catch up on the Net Neutrality thread, but while reading the news today (internet came back up finally at my house like 2 hr ago), I found myself disgusted and dismayed at Trump's comments a few days ago, confirmed by several Democrat senators:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.3753550

And then you have Trump completely denying his own words! I am literally aghast right now, in complete shock! This man is a legitimate bigoted racist! How can this be, someone so ignorant is holding the highest position in this country, and perhaps the world?

In case you missed it, Trump, while speaking on countries with TPS (temporary protected status) in regards to whom should be allowed to keep DACA status, Trump said immigrants from "shithole countries", referring specifically to Haiti, central America, and parts of Africa, should not be allowed to receive DACA. He also said that he, and his law making team, wanted to cut citizenship down by 50%, and weed out those from these "shithole countries" by deferring them to TPS countries instead, and not allowing them to receive citizenship through the current lottery setup. I have a lot of respect for what Trump has done for the economy, however what he has done to Net Neutrality sets me on fire, and this issue with immigration is very personal for me, as I have quite a few friends whom this affects, so for me, I think we're better of without this man in office. We don't need a racist like Trump sitting on the iron throne. A huge step backwards for the world. Thoughts?

Edit: And his tweets after the incident, saying its a Democrat conspiracy, even though the Republicans in the meeting wouldn't comment to rather said that or not. And his "LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" tweet reeks of imperialism as a despot dictator. He is disgusting! Can't wait for his term to end.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Wow! Trump's Comments Actually Shock Me! - by Taem - 01-13-2018, 02:12 AM