Back at it in PoE: Anyone still play?
So, a couple of weeks ago, I fired up PoE on my new laptop. I hadn't played since 1.1, so it was a jarring experience, to say the least.

It looks like no one from the guild has played in a while, or at least accessed the Guild Stash in Standard.

If that's my fault for going MIA, I truly apologize.

Anyway, I normally play in the mornings, before going to work, and then on the weekends for a little bit.

I have a 75 Scion Frost Blades that I've done all content available up to Merc Labs (I tried once, and got obliterated by Argus, and a magic pack I was trying to kite, that I led to his room) I'll be finishing that up this weekend (Hopefully)

Other than that, I've been theorcrafting a stupid build for a duelist that I had sitting around on my character list. a Balefire dropped for me in a map, and then in the next map Repentance gloves dropped from an early trash pack, and then Mokou's Embrace from the boss. I'm taking it as a sign that I need to build this character.

So, over the next couple of days I'm going to get that fleshed out, and gemmed.

If anyone is around, or wants to pop in and say Hi, Add me IGN: Anoxtik.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.

Messages In This Thread
Back at it in PoE: Anyone still play? - by Chadvoluted - 07-26-2018, 06:59 PM