3.5 Crazy Build Idea: Shield Flingin' Witches
Right now, with Herald of Ash, Trash (non incursion) is melting. The explosions from the projectiles, and ignite damage work out well on Trash. Single Target is "ok", but it's still not my Molten Strike Jugg (but as you pointed out, little is)

I've worked out two separate variant builds that I MAY try in the new league. One, still witch, (because I like doing non conventional builds), focuses just on scaling the elemental damage, and would definitely benefit from further ele conversion, and one that is a Scion, that works similarly to this, but achieves a much higher level of DPS on single targets.

I'd probably start out with an MS Jugg, as they seem to be the "best" my type of build at getting started, and farm up as much as I need to actually get an SST build going.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view...characters
(feel free to poke around, and look at all my wierd characters)

My MS Jugg is Banoxtik. He's still not in "best" gear, but I'm easily clearing T10/11 maps, and could probably do higher, if I had them to run. He's pretty typical. I don't have a Loreweave yet, and I'm not sure I'd use it if I had it. With Belly, I'm comfortably over 7K HP, and when standing still, I can easily achieve armor cap with just the Lightning Flask popped. If / when I find a Dying Sun, I'll replace the Lion's Roar. As it is, under Lion's Roar I generally blow a boss up before it's over.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3.5 Crazy Build Idea: Shield Flingin' Witches - by Chadvoluted - 02-07-2019, 08:52 PM