My 3.6 Plan
Tonight / Tomorrow Morning:
Don't freak out if you see me in Standard. I'm going to go through and get my standard stash in order, and then head over to Synthesis. (mainly just so I don't get stuck with a bum Map Stash Tab, the way I did last time). Having a garbage Map Stash Tab that you can't do anything with sucks. Having to buy another one to fix it, sucks more.

After I get that handled:
I'm going to go with a Scion Molten Strike to start the league. I've been building a POB of how to approach it since I enjoy MS, but (and I know this is silly) The Model of the Marauder is just... Not my thing. Too big, too bulky. Biggest reason I never played a Tauren in WoW.

This is my level 90 plan. (Pastebin link)

The gear is a mixture of shareable gear I've saved, and stuff I have on my 'rauder right now. I'm planning to use a few different items in a new league as opposed to Standard.

1.) Shield.
Price checking Lioneye's Shield in Betrayal at the end of the leauge, it stayed far more expensive than what it was in Standard. Alternatively, the shields needed to craft Magna Eclipsis are farmable, so I should be able to (if nothing else), buy my way to Magna Eclipsis faster.

2.) Chest
I'm not planning to go the "flavor of the month" route and go with the 6L from the Elder head, and rock a Kaom's Chest. I am not planning to have that kind of Orb sitting around. It's taken me quite a long time to amass the "small" amount of Orb I've stocked up in Standard.

So, I'm going to plan to use Shroud of the Lightless, at least to start. Getting a 1 Abyss, 5L, should be pretty easy. If nothing else, I can just buy one, and save the orbs up to 5s / 5L it myself.

Yes, the support given by it is "technically" not as good as a 20/20 Fire Pen but with my play time, it should be easier (and cheaper) to get the 5L Shroud as opposed to something else at 6L.

I think the hardest part about getting the build going, will be getting a Poacher's Mark ring later on, and then a Xoph's Neck. I don't even have it in Standard, and I do OK, so I'm planning to deal without having one.

So, I guess I'll see you all in Synthesis, begrudgingly.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.

Messages In This Thread
My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-08-2019, 04:04 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-11-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Concillian - 03-11-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-14-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Concillian - 03-14-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-14-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-17-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Concillian - 03-18-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-19-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Concillian - 03-19-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: My 3.6 Plan - by Chadvoluted - 03-22-2019, 01:40 PM