Quote:Current Stats:
Level 88 - Bane/Blight/ES SSFHC Occultist
Account Profile Link - AnoxiMule character name
8.3k ES
145K Bane DPS
Highest Tier Map Clear: 14
Uber Lab Complete
Augmented Synthete Boss Defeated

6/1/19 - Died on a tier 14 map to a syndicate master with few extra damage mods. Same day I six linked my chest piece. POE giveth and taketh :)

Anoxi is my character in the Synthesis 3.6 SSFHC league that will be unique in the case that she will be bee-lining to Chaos Inoculation. CI is typically harder to gear for, especially in the beginning stages of the game. However, Anoxi is determined. She will be starting with no twink gear and will be focusing on Blight and Bane, to whittle away her opponent's health. She's aspiring to be an Occultist and will focus on casting multiple curses on her enemies.

Here are her various phases of her planned skill tree:
Step 1: CI
Step 2: Zealot's Oath
Final Skill Tree

Anoxi plans to utilize Bane as her main AoE skill in an ES chest piece. She's looking to link Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Despair, Efficacy, and Controlled Destruction to Bane.

For her Helm, she'll link Malevolence, Vaal Discipline, Vaal Blight, and increased Duration. For single target, her Gloves will contain Blight, Infused Channeling, Efficacy, and Arcane Surge. If she finds the Allelopathy gloves, she'll drop Blight for Controlled Destruction for more DPS. Her boots will support Wither, Spell Totem, Faster Casting, and Increased Duration.

For her weapon she'll link Cast When Damage Taken, Summon Chaos Golem, and Immortal Call. For her shield she'll be using Flame Dash, Faster Casting, and Arcane Surge.

The only unique I am planning on using is the Spreading Rot jewel, as it is an act 5 quest reward. Otherwise, I'm really just looking for high ES rare items, and Chaos Damage over time multiplier on my Wand. That'll be one of the most important stats for this build and it's basically a support gem in a stat line.

I feel like if I can make it past Cruel Lab, the character will be great. Up until then my ES will be low and I can easily die to stuns. But I look forward to the challenge and we'll see how it goes. It should be noted I've already played a good amount of Synthesis in Softcore and Hardcore league, but this will be my first SSF HC character.

Messages In This Thread
Anoxi's Blight [Vanquished] - by MonTy - 03-29-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Anoxi's Blight - by Chadvoluted - 03-31-2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Anoxi's Blight - by MonTy - 04-07-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Anoxi's Blight - by MonTy - 04-01-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Anoxi's Blight - by MonTy - 04-25-2019, 05:05 AM
RE: Anoxi's Blight - by Concillian - 04-29-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Anoxi's Blight - by MonTy - 05-14-2019, 10:31 AM