Zare - A Path of Chaos
Hi All!

With some extra time on my hands I've been thinking of what first brought me to the LL and kept me entertained through the years. I remember reading MongoJerry's accounts of various characters with restrictions on them, and being glued to updates. While I do not have the writing prowess of MongoJerry, I would like to start writing about some Path of Exile characters I have planned.

I've played a lot of Path of Exile through the years, from Beta to almost every league since. I've played mostly Hardcore and as soon as SSF leagues were introduced, I ventured forth. I'm now taking this a step further and starting characters on fresh accounts - meaning no extra progress or stash tabs. Before posting this I've had a few 90+ characters played this way, so I'm confident I can pick up the torch with new SSFHC accounts.

My first character posting on here will be a Ranger -> Pathfinder ascendancy. She'll be focusing on Toxic Rain with Herald of Agony backing up the damage. She'll be relying on Chaos DOT, Poison DOT, Evasion, and high HP. The obvious uniques to look out for are Quill Rain and Darkscorn- both are obtainable in SSF.

The challenges of this build will be getting into maps. Start will be slow. Lack of STR/INT, life, res, evasion, and clear speed. However, once I get to 70+, I do expect the build to take off. All of the Pathfinder offenses, defenses, DOT damage nodes, evasion, and life from the tree should kick in.

Full Skill Tree is linked here.

Toxic Rain Links
(2)Lesser Poison, (3)Mirage Archer, (4)Added Chaos, (5)Unbound Ailments

Herald of Agony Links
(2)Wither, (3)Vicious Projectiles, (4)Damage on Full Life, (5)Minion Damage

Utility 4L - 1
Dash, Blink Arrow, Second Wind, Decoy Totem

Utility 4L - 2
CWDT, Steelskin, Inc. Duration, Vaal Grace

Utility 4L - 3
Frenzy, Curse on Hit, Despair, Greater Volley

Messages In This Thread