News Discussion/Commentary
Since comments aren't able to be (currently) added to the front page (You have been checking it during it's hiatus, right;)), you can put your thoughts on the news here, if you like.

~~~
I've known a few power levelllers in my time. Even gone so far as to describe fast levelling as being named after them. However, it looks like Tosog on the EU server Kil'jaeden has made it from creation to level 70 in 28 1/2 hours, beating the previous record of 43 1/2 hours. I know that they do it by tapping and having other folks destroy the mobs for them, but it's still a somewhat impressive team effort.

Adam Holinsky over at WoWInsider points out How A Quirk Can Steal Your Loot. It's an interesting mechanic, and one that folks would think Blizz would have thought of. And yet, as is pointed out in the comments, how often does it come up? I wonder what kind of other encounters could have something like this, but it's just never seen, due to the way other things in the fight work.

Toy News International lets us know that Series 3 Action Figures will soon be released. They are looking pretty good, as an Undead Rogue, a Human Priest, a Draenei Mage, and a Blood Elf Paladin join the rest.

When Professer Frink asks about Healing in the Current End Game, several of our notable priests step up to the table and serve up some great thoughts on Priesting and how to do it. It's a meaty read, but well worth it for a glimpse (for those of us who aren't priests) into the world of those who help keep us alive, or for those of you who are priests, a look of what's coming up or some tips to brush up your game.

Drysc let's some info about Season 4 et al leak out in a post of his (Third post in the that topic) and what will be happening when it launches. Some of the quick highlights include Season 1 being removed entirely. This is an interesting move from Blizzard, who tends to keep things like armor around forever and then some.
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Messages In This Thread
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-20-2008, 01:54 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Bolty - 03-20-2008, 04:07 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Concillian - 03-20-2008, 05:42 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Taelas - 03-20-2008, 07:47 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Pantalaimon - 03-20-2008, 09:07 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Warlock - 03-21-2008, 12:09 AM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Sir_Die_alot - 03-21-2008, 01:13 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-24-2008, 03:19 PM