Blood Moor Zombies beware
Quote:Okay, just a question before I might answer any of your own questions. What are you looking to do with this necro?

A necro that is untwinked, and holding his own in hell games. I don't intend to solo hell. Probably some mf'ing in nightmare. I suppose you need to be pretty high level to enter hell these days though.

Quote: You really need to find a focus though for a necro(or any spell caster)if you want to go far into hell; there are enough synergies that to be effective with any particular skill, it seems like your choices are actually more limited than before the synergies existed. As you choose your focus, certain things will change: for example, if you went poison, most likely lower resist would be your curse of choice in most situations, but if you use an Iron golem or skels as a main damage source, as mentioned, Amp is definitely better. With bone spells, many would suggest maxing dim vision; it will allow to kill with near impunity.

I've always thought curses suffered from larger diminishing returns after a few points. Now dim vision is something I've never though of. 20 points seems like an awful lot.;)

I must admit the traditional summoner is great, and gives more of a feel of a dark army then throwing around bones and poison. I've always liked the Christmas lights magi ;p It might cause a bit of lag though.

Do you still play D2? HC is definitely fun, although pk's sure are annoying. It's good to have a reliable party member, since well, there are a lot of dishonest folks out there. ;D
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
Blood Moor Zombies beware - by Archon_Wing - 09-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Blood Moor Zombies beware - by librarian - 09-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Blood Moor Zombies beware - by Archon_Wing - 09-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Blood Moor Zombies beware - by Baajikiil - 09-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Blood Moor Zombies beware - by Archon_Wing - 09-08-2007, 04:50 AM