# Topic 1.13 PTR is LIVE – Patch Notes & FAQ # | 12/10/2009 02:
Quote:NT

Does the test realm only have parts of the patch Blizzard is currently testing, or is this "the" patch? Because if TPPK, the Barbdrop exploit, and the aura-stacking exploit are not fixed in the new patch, then Blizzard has failed miserably! Their top priority should have been fixing "bugs" and "exploits", then after that rebalancing skills and items, and finally adding new content. Their priorities, if this is "the" patch, are seriously illogical, even if this is a 10-year old game. I don't know what to think as of right now.

EDIT-afterthought: I should add that I greatly appreciate the respec ability. To be honest, I just like playing the game and if *no* new content and *no* rebalancing occurred, I would be fine with that so long as the exploits were fixed so I could play this game past normal in public games without getting killed by some hacker. That is really what is ruining this game and driving people away from it, not the lack of new content! We'll see how it all pans out in the end.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
# Topic 1.13 PTR is LIVE – Patch Notes & FAQ # | 12/10/2009 02: - by Taem - 12-11-2009, 02:40 AM