[Terenas] Karazhan - Where are your upgrades from
OK, since we pretty much only have 2 raiding nights a week, some of the raids will end up skipping bosses to hit other bosses for progression reasons or for loot opportunity reasons. This will also help the raid leaders make decisions on which toon to put on the progression lock or the new raid lock on Fridays if we can't honor the persons preference for that week. Basically it should help make decisions a little easier and more informed.

Feel free to list bosses that we haven't defeated yet. I'll list all of the bosses. Wow-loot Karazhan listing is a pretty good resource to check for what the bosses drop.

Farm Bosses
Attumen
Moroes
Maiden
Opera Event (Romulo & Julianne, The Crone (Oz), The Big Bad Wolf)
Curator
Chess Event (Dust Covered Chest)
Shade of Aran
Prince Malchezaar
Netherspite
Nightbane
Illhoof

For Marn listed in order of most want to least want with a detail breakdown

Chess - Fiend Slayer Boots
Illhoof - Girdle of the Prowler
Netherspite - Skulker's Greaves (I'd pass to leather wearers first), Rip Flayer Leggings
Nightbane - Ferocious Swift Kickers, Scale BP of Carnage
Shade of Aran - Sabreclaw Talisman (passed on it a couple times, very minor)
Opera - Poison Vial (Romulo - Low)
Attumen - Nothing
Curator - Nothing
Maiden - Nothing
Moroes - Nothing
Prince - Nothing

Note that preference order will change if I get loot from one boss or another or even some of the arena stuff. Prince is on top because of the bow, not the T4 helm or the cloak. But Legacy from the Opera event (after the changes to it in the patch) is a bigger upgrade for me than any of the other single item bosses on the list.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
[Terenas] Karazhan - Where are your upgrades from - by Kevin - 05-21-2007, 11:02 PM