[Terenas] Karazhan - Tuesday April 10th
Given Tuesday showed the second highest number of people on the availability thread, we’re going to give Karazhan a shot this coming Tuesday April 10th at 8pm.

This also works out well for progression in Karazhan, as we can use the raidlock the following Friday if needed. If we only have enough the following Friday for 1 raidlock, they can continue this lock or work on a new one. If we have enough for 2 locks and we shuffle people properly, then we have one group starting and one group continuing. This works MUCH better with a single lock group early in the week compared to late in the week.

People who come on Tuesday the 10th will not be given preference for continuing the lock on Friday the 13th. The way the invite queue works, Friday the 13th preference will be given to those who were not there Tuesday until we get around the list again. If there are enough people for 2 locks on Friday, then there will probably be a fair number of Tueday people also coming Friday. However, if there's only enough for a single raidlock, it is very likely that coming Tuesday shuts you out of Friday, as we want to include as many people as possible.

So please post if there is interest. Given this is the first ever Lurker or partial Lurker raid on a Tuesday on Terenas to my knowledge, this is very much an experiment. Lack of interest in this thread may mean cancellation of the run. I will post a roster or cancellation notice in this thread on Monday evening based on the responses in this thread and how people are positioned in the invite queue.

I’m setting this at 8pm, which is the earliest I can make it. A yet to be determined helper will help with getting the pre-raid stuff together, which should be simply invites and summoning.

---------
edit:
vor_lord's comments brought something to mind. There is a possibility that we have people who won't have rolled into the invite queue because they were never able to make a Friday raid but can make a Tuesday raid. If this is the case for you... that you are not rolled in to the queue because you cannot regularly attend on Friday, please mention it in your post so we can give you priority this raid.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
[Terenas] Karazhan - Tuesday April 10th - by Concillian - 04-05-2007, 07:44 PM
[Terenas] Karazhan - Tuesday April 10th - by Xame - 04-05-2007, 08:43 PM
[Terenas] Karazhan - Tuesday April 10th - by Frag - 04-05-2007, 09:26 PM
[Terenas] Karazhan - Tuesday April 10th - by Tigo - 04-10-2007, 08:27 AM